. Option #1 – Our Annual Tune- Up $225.00
The annual Tune-up of your heating system includes parts required for the oil burner cleaning. This also applies to up to 1 hour of labor. For units that require additional work, labor will be charged at normal rates.
It is the intent of contract (option # 1 or 2) is subject to the acceptance of Mansfield Oil Company Inc. who reserves the right to decline or cancel at any time. Because this contract is available to Fuel oil customers only, the cancellation of oil deliveries automatically cancels the agreement.
Please feel free to call with any questions. 1-508-339-4473
945 East Street, Mansfield, MA 02048 1-508-339-4473
.* Air Filter * Single Acting Aqua stat – ^ Standard Fan Limit Control * Standard Thermostat *Cad cell – complete * Complete Oil Filter Cartridges Relays – R8184 an RA117 *Fan limit Control *Nozzle *Stand Alone Oil Gauge *Fuel Strainer Oil Cartridge * Transformer
Service Coverage for heating oil (parts listed & labor): See General Conditions
Oct 1– April 30: 8:00-4:00 hours under the Guardian Maintenance Policy
May 1 – September 30: 8-4:00 PM under the Guardian Maintenance Policy- All other oil parts and labor will apply after these hours. Parts not listed will be charged at regular rate unless the 10 % discount applies to the program you have chosen.
It is the intent of the contract (Option # 1 or 2) to maintain existing equipment in normal running condition. Mansfield Oil & Energy Company Inc. will endeavor to render service promptly and in accordance with the customer’s requests, but will not be responsible for damage to property or for fuel oil loss as a result of a malfunction of the heating system.
This contract (option # 1 or 2) is subject to the acceptance of Mansfield Oil Company Inc. who reserves the right to decline or cancel at any time. Because this contract is available to Fuel oil customers only, the cancellation of oil deliveries automatically cancels the agreement.
Conditions of Agreement:
1. Customer must be a Mansfield Oil & Energy regularly scheduled oil delivery customer.
2. Pre – Agreement Inspection. The acceptance of the agreement is subject to inspection and approval by an authorized personnel. If any part is required to bring the unit to our satisfaction, before acceptance, then the customer may be required to replace the part prior to Acceptance of the agreement.
3. The customer must make the property available for a tune up – close to the anniversary date of the original agreement. Customer is responsible for keeping driveways,walkways, area surrounding the oil tank and any other area for access clear.
4. Fee schedule is prevailing rates and subject to review.
5. Term of agreement is one year and will be automatically extended on a year-to-year basis unless the company or customer notifies in writing within 30 days.
6. Notification of transfer or sale – the agreement will terminate.
7. Limitations of Liability – The customer hereby releases the company and agrees to hold the company harmless from all liability for any loss,damage, or injury to person or property unless the loss, damage or injury is solely caused by the negligence of the company. The company shall not be liable for any parts pr labor due to abnormal conditions such as, but not limited to, water damage, freezing, floods, res, wars, or any acts of God, lack of access to the property, power failures, oil run outs due to customer delinquency, changes in property causing increase consumption if not notified in writing, turning water off to boiler auto feed, failure to check water level/pressure in boiler, steam system flushing, low water cut off or any damages incurred by customer delays or failure to request service that is beyond the companies control. Company not responsible for heat failure in unoccupied homes. The company is not responsible for failure due to debris around the furnace.
- The customer agrees that in event of loss, damage or injury it does not exceed an amount equal to the charge to the customer for the service or the maximum sum of $1,000 dollars (US).
- The company will replace and repair the parts listed. Any other parts or labor not listed will be charged at applicable parts rate and service. All parts are subject to availability. The company will not be held responsible for discontinued parts or materials.
- Any other parts or labor not covered under this agreement will be charged at applicable service and parts rates.There will be charges fr requests to perform simple homeowner tasks such as, but not limited to, resetting circuit breakers, changing fuses, turning up thermostats, replacing batteries, turning on emergency switches, filling the boiler with enough water to operate properly, venting radiators, bleeding air from baseboard lines, draining expansion tanks, and resetting burners.
- Exclusions- any commercial equipment, suspended furnaces, or systems in areas of limited access will not be covered under this agreement. Seasonal turn-ons and turn offs are not covered under this agreement. Multiple locations and units will require separate agreements.
For further information/details see our Conditions of agreement for added information.
Please fill in contact information below –